||Sales & Marketing
||VP of Sales & Marketing
Summary (Main Purpose)
Lowell, Inc. is a proven leader in the precision machining of complex implants and instruments for the medical device industry. This position is responsible for maintaining and developing strategic partnerships with some of the world’s best‐known medical device manufacturers. Must be a motivated, enthusiastic, self‐ starter able to work effectively in both a team environment and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers, including engineering, quality and purchasing executives.
- Building customer relationships as a highly ethical and trusted‐advisor, listening to and understanding their challenges.
- Presenting timely quotations through partnerships with engineering. Following up and closing on strategic and profitable projects.
- Providing excellent service and tenacious support of our customers while balancing our company goals.
- Interfacing with peers in engineering, manufacturing and quality to ensure a team approach to problem solving and meeting customer needs.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Managing and controlling individual sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are consistently achieved.
- Proactively sourcing new opportunities by effectively targeting key prospects.
- Documenting sales activity within our CRM system for effective pipeline management and forecasting.
Required Skills and Experience (Minimum requirements in terms of educational background, work experience, licenses/certifications, or other knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Superior written, verbal and problem‐solving abilities.
- Professional appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and a collaborative attitude.
- Comfortable working in a highly regulated industry with an understanding of FDA and ISO standards.
- Ability to design, deliver and execute sales strategies and presentations.
- Knowledgeable and savvy with digital and social platforms.
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through networking and meeting functions.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
- Highly self‐motivated and able to work on multiple projects independently in a fast‐paced environment.
- Flexible, detailed, team‐oriented and committed to having a good time while doing a great job.
Additional Skills and Experience (Preferred or helpful)
- Robust network of industry contacts and prospective client relationships.
- Willingness to travel domestically.
- BS degree in STEM field with 3‐5 years of relevant experience related fields.
To apply for this job, click here.
This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not designed to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities required of this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.