COVID-19 update from Lowell
With growing concerns amid the spread of COVID-19, Lowell is working to ensure the health and safety of our employees and limit any disruption in our service to customers.
We are adjusting how we work based on guidelines from agencies monitoring the outbreak, and have taken additional steps and precautions in key areas.
Associate Health and Safety
We have taken the additional precautions on behalf of our associates’ health and safety, including:
- Sharing information on steps employees can take to protect themselves and others, including staying at home if they are not feeling well or have a fever, handwashing, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Allowing remote work as possible.
- Restricting travel, limiting office visits and meetings, and encouraging 6-foot social distancing when possible.
- Creating new protocols for cleaning high-touch areas, and making cleaning and disinfection supplies more easily accessible to associates.
- Contacting our facility cleaning service to confirm their efforts for disinfecting our facility.
We’re continuing manufacturing and evaluating our operations, including raw materials and work in process, based on current demand and open orders. Additional, ongoing efforts in this area include:
- Multi-sourcing external manufacturing processes where possible.
- Discussing operational plans with our critical suppliers.
- Cross training personnel on our internal processes to minimize any production impact.
Our goal is to maintain the health and safety of our workforce and to provide a steady flow of product to our customers, and we believe are well-positioned to respond to this crisis. We will continue to update this page as our business adapts to new developments and government recommendations.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your project at (763) 425-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.