Lowell redesigns website to improve user experience
We’re thrilled to announce our new company website, designed to better connect our customers and the medical device industry with information about Lowell and how we can meet your manufacturing needs.
Since we started manufacturing complex medical devices more than 20 years ago, we have helped customers bring effective medical device designs to market through a blend of quality, process, technology and experience. The redesigned website at www.lowellinc.com demonstrates these capabilities and expertise.
“Our new website offers a closer look at our manufacturing approach and the philosophy behind our processes,” said Phil Allen, sales/marketing director at Lowell. “The redesign will also help our customers connect with us from wherever they are, thanks to a mobile-responsive format that makes it easily to find the information they need from any device.”
New and updated features of the website include:
- Information about the knowledge, processes and people that help our customers produce medical devices that meet design intent
- A detailed look at the types of devices and instruments we manufacture
- Access to our equipment list, to help customers understand our machining capabilities
- A growing resources section with recent blog posts, white papers and published articles from Lowell experts
- A photo gallery of our facility, including our inspection lab and equipment
Check out the new website at www.lowellinc.com.